Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Annual Performance Review Report -\- 2000 : Emissions Reduction Market System [AQPSTR 01-02]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- ERMS Annual Report 2000 (aprr-2000-text.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.ANNUAL PERFORMANCE REVIEW REPORT 2000 EMISSIONS REDUCTION MARKET SYSTEM AQPSTR 01-02 BUREAU OF AIRENVIRONMENTAL POLICY AND SCIENCE ILLINOIS ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY1021 NORTH GRAND AVE., EAST P.O. BOX 19276SPRINGFIELD, IL 62794-9276 May 15, 2001 PREFACE We are pleased to publish this first Annual Performance Review Report about the Emissions Reduction Market System (ERMS) in Illinois. The ERMS is an innovative, market-based approach for reducing emissions of volatile organic materials that contribute to ozone nonattainment. This report is designed to give the reader the pertinent information about market system performance for 2000, the first year of operation. Furthermore, an analytical framework is provided that serves as platform for future evaluation of key trends and patterns that may be important for us to monitor. Finally, this report documents the progress that results from implementation of this new market system. Development of the ERMS was truly participatory proces
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 14:04:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- aprr-2000-text.pdf - checksum='28366391' byte count= '253587'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Environmental Policy and Science
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Air
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 05 30 2001
- dateLastModified: 06 05 2001
- description: This report documents the progress that results from implementation of this new market system and provides an analytical framework that serves as a platform for future evaluation of key trends and patterns that may be important for us to monitor.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 15
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Air
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2001