Media Advisory - For Monday, April 16th, 2012
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Media Advisory - For Monday, April 16th, 2012 (2012, April 13) [379**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Media Advisory - For Monday, April 16th, 2012 (041312OSFMMediaAdvisory-AutismAwarenessTrainingforFirefighters.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Office of the State Fire Marshal, in partnership with the Illinois Fire Service Institute and Giant Steps Illinois, will announce a new training program for firefighters and emergency medical services personnel to help better protect individuals with autism spectrum and related disorders. The new program, available online at no cost, helps first responders to recognize autism disorders during an emergency response and better understand techniques to communicate. The program also includes an award to local fire departments that complete this training.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Office of the Illinois State Fire Marshal
Springfield, IL 62703-4259
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 13 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 13 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 20:51:12 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041312OSFMMediaAdvisory-AutismAwarenessTrainingforFirefighters.pdf - checksum='2609719502' byte count= '27587'