Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Department of Insurance Reminds Harrisburg Storm Victims of Help with Insurance Claims [368**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Department of Insurance Reminds Harrisburg Storm Victims of Help with Insurance Claims (041312INSAdvisoryReminderofHelpforHarrisburgResidents.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 20:50:42 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041312INSAdvisoryReminderofHelpforHarrisburgResidents.doc - checksum='3273023966' byte count= '131584'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Insurance
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4515
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62767-0001
- dateCreated: 04 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 13 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Insurance (DOI) reminds residents of Harrisburg affected by the destructive tornado in February that help is available to assist homeowners through the insurance claims process. Department staff can provide information to homeowners on how to properly document storm damage, what their policy covers, what to expect during the claims process, and how to avoid fraud.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 13
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012