State Department of Insurance Reminds Harrisburg Storm Victims of Help with Insurance Claims
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Department of Insurance Reminds Harrisburg Storm Victims of Help with Insurance Claims (2012, April 13) [368**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Department of Insurance Reminds Harrisburg Storm Victims of Help with Insurance Claims (041312INSAdvisoryReminderofHelpforHarrisburgResidents.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Insurance (DOI) reminds residents of Harrisburg affected by the destructive tornado in February that help is available to assist homeowners through the insurance claims process. Department staff can provide information to homeowners on how to properly document storm damage, what their policy covers, what to expect during the claims process, and how to avoid fraud.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Insurance
320 W. Washington Street
Springfield, IL 62767-0001
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 13 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 13 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 20:50:42 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041312INSAdvisoryReminderofHelpforHarrisburgResidents.doc - checksum='3273023966' byte count= '131584'