Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs to honor Mundelein man as its April Veteran of the Month [370**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs to honor Mundelein man as its April Veteran of the Month (041312IDVAApril2012VOTM.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
833 South Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 20:49:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041312IDVAApril2012VOTM.doc - checksum='2644160054' byte count= '209408'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6641
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19432
- contactZipCode: 62794-9432
- dateCreated: 04 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 13 2012
- description: CHICAGO The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) later this month will honor Estan Stan Villarreal, Jr. a Mundelein resident and U.S. Marine Corps veteran, at its April 2012 Veteran of the Month. The program will begin at 10:30 a.m. (CDT) on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at the Captain James A. Lovell FHCC, 3001 North Green Bay Road, Bldg. 135, Room 148, North Chicago, Ill. 60064.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 13
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012