Metro East Warehouse Surrenders Its Operating Licenses
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Metro East Warehouse Surrenders Its Operating Licenses (2012, April12) [367**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Metro East Warehouse Surrenders Its Operating Licenses (041212HandyFeed.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
A St. Clair County grain warehouse surrendered its operating licenses to the Illinois Department of Agriculture today. Handy Feed Handyscape, Inc., of Millstadt, Ill., has been closed since April 2, when department staff discovered assets of the financially-troubled company were insufficient to meet the requirements of the Illinois Grain Code and took control of the firm to protect the interests of its farmer customers. The surrendering of the licenses will enable the department to liquidate those assets and pay valid grain claims.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 12 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 12 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 20:47:18 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041212HandyFeed.doc - checksum='48651819' byte count= '94720'