Public Meeting for Proposed Improvement of Wood Street/Ashland Avenue in South Cook County
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Public Meeting for Proposed Improvement of Wood Street/Ashland Avenue in South Cook County (2012, April 11) [356**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Public Meeting for Proposed Improvement of Wood Street/Ashland Avenue in South Cook County (041112IDOTWood-AshlandPublicMeeting.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
COOK COUNTY The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) will host a public meeting April 25 to discuss the proposed improvement of Wood Street/Ashland Avenue from U.S. 6 (159th Street) to 138th Street in Harvey, Dixmoor and Riverdale. The purpose of the meeting is to introduce the project, describe the project development process, seek public input on transportation needs and provide information on additional opportunities for public involvement.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 20:45:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041112IDOTWood-AshlandPublicMeeting.doc - checksum='1373058026' byte count= '151040'