Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Public Meeting for Proposed Improvement of Wood Street/Ashland Avenue in South Cook County [356**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Public Meeting for Proposed Improvement of Wood Street/Ashland Avenue in South Cook County (041112IDOTWood-AshlandPublicMeeting.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 20:45:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041112IDOTWood-AshlandPublicMeeting.doc - checksum='1373058026' byte count= '151040'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 04 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 11 2012
- description: COOK COUNTY The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) will host a public meeting April 25 to discuss the proposed improvement of Wood Street/Ashland Avenue from U.S. 6 (159th Street) to 138th Street in Harvey, Dixmoor and Riverdale. The purpose of the meeting is to introduce the project, describe the project development process, seek public input on transportation needs and provide information on additional opportunities for public involvement.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012