Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Agriculture and American Egg Board Sponsor Omelet Workshop [361**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Agriculture and American Egg Board Sponsor Omelet Workshop (041112AGRICOmeletWorkshop.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 20:44:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041112AGRICOmeletWorkshop.doc - checksum='3030223024' byte count= '93696'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2172
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794-9281
- dateCreated: 04 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 11 2012
- description: Illinois Department of Agriculture Acting Director Bob Flider will flip omelets tomorrow (April 12) with students from Springfield High School at an educational Omelet Workshop. The workshop will teach the students simple omelet cooking methods, recipes and the health benefits of eggs.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012