IEMA and American Lung Association Announce Student Winners in Video, Poster Contests
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA and American Lung Association Announce Student Winners in Video, Poster Contests (2012, April 10) [351**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA and American Lung Association Announce Student Winners in Video, Poster Contests (041012IEMARadonvideoandpostercontestwinners.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Students from across the state recently put their creative talents to work to help spread the message about the hazards of radon, a radioactive gas that is the second-leading cause of lung cancer in the U.S. More than 400 posters and nearly 100 one-minute YouTube videos were submitted to the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) and the American Lung Association in Illinois (ALA-IL) for consideration in the agencies annual contests.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 10 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 10 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 20:41:35 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041012IEMARadonvideoandpostercontestwinners.doc - checksum='1657012504' byte count= '121856'