Illinois Youth Wild Turkey Season Harvest is a New Record
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Youth Wild Turkey Season Harvest is a New Record (2012, April 10) [353**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Youth Wild Turkey Season Harvest is a New Record (041012DNRYouthTurkeyrecord.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Young hunters in the Illinois youth wild turkey season harvested a preliminary record of 1,300 birds, the Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) announced today. The 2012 season dates were March 31 and April 1 for the south zone and April 7-8 for the north zone.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Sprfingfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 10 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 10 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 20:40:10 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041012DNRYouthTurkeyrecord.doc - checksum='932820889' byte count= '119808'