Corn Farmers Vote To Increase Corn Marketing Act Check-Off
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Corn Farmers Vote To Increase Corn Marketing Act Check-Off (2012, April 11) [354**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Corn Farmers Vote To Increase Corn Marketing Act Check-Off (041112AGRICCornreferendumresults12.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois corn farmers overwhelmingly have approved an increase in the check-off rate they pay when marketing their grain. By a vote of 1,137 to 317, they passed a referendum March 28 to raise the rate by 1/4 cent per bushel. The referendum result was announced today after the Illinois Department of Agriculture completed its review of the ballots and certified the statewide vote total.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:55:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041112AGRICCornreferendumresults12.doc - checksum='2197170965' byte count= '71680'