Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Corn Farmers Vote To Increase Corn Marketing Act Check-Off [354**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Corn Farmers Vote To Increase Corn Marketing Act Check-Off (041112AGRICCornreferendumresults12.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:55:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041112AGRICCornreferendumresults12.doc - checksum='2197170965' byte count= '71680'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2172
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794-9281
- dateCreated: 04 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 11 2012
- description: Illinois corn farmers overwhelmingly have approved an increase in the check-off rate they pay when marketing their grain. By a vote of 1,137 to 317, they passed a referendum March 28 to raise the rate by 1/4 cent per bushel. The referendum result was announced today after the Illinois Department of Agriculture completed its review of the ballots and certified the statewide vote total.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012