West Nile Virus Testing Begins Earlier
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
West Nile Virus Testing Begins Earlier (2012, April 13) [369**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- West Nile Virus Testing Begins Earlier (041312IDPHWNVtesting.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) will be accepting birds submitted for West Nile virus testing two weeks earlier than normal. The Department will start accepting dead birds on Monday, April 16, 2012, as opposed to May 1, the date when West Nile virus surveillance began in years past.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 13 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 13 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:54:54 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041312IDPHWNVtesting.doc - checksum='3272650517' byte count= '193536'