Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Lt. Governor Simon to address community college student honors banquet [382**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Lt. Governor Simon to address community college student honors banquet (041612ICCB2012PTKbanquetpr.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
401 East Capitol Avenue
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:53:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041612ICCB2012PTKbanquetpr.doc - checksum='3095201489' byte count= '39936'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Community College Board
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-7411
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701-1711
- dateCreated: 04 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 16 2012
- description: Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will deliver the keynote address at the 14th Annual Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Banquet on April 18 at the President Abraham Lincoln Hotel in Springfield. PTK is the international honor society for students attending two-year colleges.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 16
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012