Lt. Governor Simon to address community college student honors banquet
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Lt. Governor Simon to address community college student honors banquet (2012, April 16) [382**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Lt. Governor Simon to address community college student honors banquet (041612ICCB2012PTKbanquetpr.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Lt. Governor Sheila Simon will deliver the keynote address at the 14th Annual Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Banquet on April 18 at the President Abraham Lincoln Hotel in Springfield. PTK is the international honor society for students attending two-year colleges.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Community College Board
401 East Capitol Avenue
Springfield, IL 62701-1711
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 16 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 16 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:53:59 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041612ICCB2012PTKbanquetpr.doc - checksum='3095201489' byte count= '39936'