State Encourages Communities to Apply for 30th Annual Governors Hometown Awards
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Encourages Communities to Apply for 30th Annual Governors Hometown Awards (2012, April 16) [378**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Encourages Communities to Apply for 30th Annual Governors Hometown Awards (041612DCEOGovHometownAwardsApplicationEntriesRELEASE.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) is encouraging Illinois communities large and small to submit their entries for the 2012 Governors Hometown Awards (GHTA) competition. This year marks the 30th anniversary of the annual event which recognizes those volunteers whose hard work and dedication greatly improve their communities. The deadline to submit applications for consideration is Jul. 16, 2012.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
500 E Monroe
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 16 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 16 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:53:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041612DCEOGovHometownAwardsApplicationEntriesRELEASE.doc - checksum='730186398' byte count= '94208'