Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Hosts IT/Telecom Symposium for IT Vendors [373**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Hosts IT/Telecom Symposium for IT Vendors (041312CMSITSymposium.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
William G. Stratton Building
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:52:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041312CMSITSymposium.doc - checksum='2178424309' byte count= '259584'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Central Management Services
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7100
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 401 S. Spring St, Room 500
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 04 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 13 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Central Management Services (CMS) held an IT/Telecom Symposium on Tues, Apr 10, to inform diverse IT and telecommunications vendors of the equal economic opportunity programs available through the state. The Symposium is designed to inform and engage Illinois business and vendor community of the various services the state provides.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 13
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012