Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Uninspected Taco Meat Produced In Cook County Recalled [350**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Uninspected Taco Meat Produced In Cook County Recalled (040912AGRICRecallPablosTacos.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:42:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 040912AGRICRecallPablosTacos.doc - checksum='3884787064' byte count= '93696'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2172
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794-9281
- dateCreated: 04 09 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 09 2012
- description: A Chicago food processor has voluntarily recalled 300 pounds of fried, pork, taco meat. Pablos Tacos, 4106 S. Archer Ave., issued the recall after state inspectors discovered the pork used in the product was cooked off-site and, therefore, not eligible for sale. Food safety law requires meat to be processed under inspection, which the pork was not.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 9
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012