State to Host IT/Telecom Symposium for Small Business, Minority IT Vendors
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State to Host IT/Telecom Symposium for Small Business, Minority IT Vendors (2012, April 6) [348**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State to Host IT/Telecom Symposium for Small Business, Minority IT Vendors (040612CMSITSymposium_Advisory_FINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Central Management Services (CMS) will hold an IT Symposium to inform IT and telecommunications vendors of the equal economic opportunity programs available through the state. CMS Acting Director Malcolm Weems and other state officials will discuss vendor certification processes and support services offered by the state for small businesses, and businesses owned by minorities, women and persons with disabilities.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Central Management Services
William G. Stratton Building
401 S. Spring St, Room 500
Springfield, IL 62706
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 06 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 06 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 19:40:15 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 040612CMSITSymposium_Advisory_FINAL.doc - checksum='3278737844' byte count= '261120'