State Officials Announce New Training Program for Veterans at City Colleges of Chicago
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Officials Announce New Training Program for Veterans at City Colleges of Chicago (2012, April 11) [355**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Officials Announce New Training Program for Veterans at City Colleges of Chicago (041112DCEOGasUtilityWorkforcetrainingprogramforVeterans-RELEASE.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) Acting Director David Vaught, Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) Director Erica Borggren, and Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) Director Jay Rowell today joined the Utility Workers of America (UWUA), Peoples Gas and City Colleges of Chicago to launch a new training to placement workforce development project targeted towards veterans. The Gas Sector Utility Workers Training Program will develop highly skilled, on-the-job trained workers for the Illinois natural gas industry.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
500 E Monroe
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:48:53 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041112DCEOGasUtilityWorkforcetrainingprogramforVeterans-RELEASE.doc - checksum='2381290316' byte count= '96256'