High School Students Prepare for 2012 IHSA Bass Fishing Tournament Series
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
High School Students Prepare for 2012 IHSA Bass Fishing Tournament Series (2012, April 12) [362**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- High School Students Prepare for 2012 IHSA Bass Fishing Tournament Series (041212DNRIHSABassTourney.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Spring is here and it is nearly time again for high school anglers in Illinois to take to the water for the annual Illinois High School Bass Fishing Tournament Series. The Illinois High School Association (IHSA), in cooperation with the Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR), Country Financial, Plano, the Forrest Lee Wood Company and other sponsors will host the statewide event beginning with Sectional competition on April 20. The IHSA Bass Fishing State Finals will be conducted on Carlyle Lake on May 4-5.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Sprfingfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 12 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 12 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:42:33 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041212DNRIHSABassTourney.doc - checksum='721744667' byte count= '37888'