IDOT Suspends Non-Emergency Road Work for Easter Weekend to Improve Traffic Flow
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Suspends Non-Emergency Road Work for Easter Weekend to Improve Traffic Flow (2012, April 5) [334**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Suspends Non-Emergency Road Work for Easter Weekend to Improve Traffic Flow (040512IDOTHolidayWkndrls.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
With thousands of motorists expected to travel on state roadways over Easter weekend, the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) announced today that road work will be suspended where possible for the weekend to reduce congestion and improve traffic flow. IDOT also provided advance notice of lane closures that will be in place for the holiday weekend to aid motorists travel plans and improve safety.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 05 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 05 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:41:00 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 040512IDOTHolidayWkndrls.doc - checksum='3958740218' byte count= '192000'