Motorists And Farmers Reminded To Share The Road This Spring
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Motorists And Farmers Reminded To Share The Road This Spring (2012, April 5) [335**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Motorists And Farmers Reminded To Share The Road This Spring (040512AGRICfarmtrafficsafety.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Agriculture (IDOA) and the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) are reminding motorists to be alert for farm equipment. Because of unseasonably warm and dry weather, many farmers were able to finish their field preparations early this year and now are ready to get started planting. That means the farm traffic on rural roadways will increase drastically the next few weeks, much sooner than usual.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 04 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 04 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:57:18 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 040512AGRICfarmtrafficsafety.doc - checksum='707491118' byte count= '113664'