Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Health Department Hosts 1st Minority Health Conference [330**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Health Department Hosts 1st Minority Health Conference (040412IDPHMinorityHealthConference.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:31:24 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 040412IDPHMinorityHealthConference.doc - checksum='3719438343' byte count= '191488'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 04 04 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 04 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Center for Minority Health Services today hosted its first-ever Minority Health Conference to address health disparities facing many racial and ethnic communities of color in Illinois, and to strategize on solutions. More than 200 public health professionals and advocates statewide registered for the two-day conference, held in conjunction with the Illinois Public Health Association in Naperville.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 4
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012