Earth Day in the Parks Promotes Natural Resources Stewardship for Students
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Earth Day in the Parks Promotes Natural Resources Stewardship for Students (2012, April 11) [358**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Earth Day in the Parks Promotes Natural Resources Stewardship for Students (041112DNREarthDayintheParks2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
More than 875 students will visit Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) state parks in April and May for the sixth annual Earth Day in the Parks event. Earth Day in the Parks is an initiative of the IDNR to introduce students to environmental stewardship.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Sprfingfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:00:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 041112DNREarthDayintheParks2012.doc - checksum='3845089782' byte count= '50688'