Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Energy Education Council Will Be Held In The Authors Room at the Illinois State Library On April 9. [340**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Energy Education Council Will Be Held In The Authors Room at the Illinois State Library On April 9. (040612EECSafeDiggingMonthEventAdvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
400 Chatham Road, Suite 201
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 15:59:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 040612EECSafeDiggingMonthEventAdvisory.doc - checksum='2939145108' byte count= '100864'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Energy Educatiion Council
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-546-6815
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62704
- dateCreated: 04 06 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 06 2012
- description: Underground contractor Tom Dickey knows the dangers that can lie hidden beneath the ground. The Auburn, Ill. man survived contact with underground electric lines and years later, still lives with pain from the accident.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 6
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012