Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
DHS to Participate in Employment and Resource Fair for Individuals with Disabilities Apr. 11-12 in Freeport [331**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- DHS to Participate in Employment and Resource Fair for Individuals with Disabilities Apr. 11-12 in Freeport (040412DHSDRSjobfair_Freeport.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
100 South Grand Avenue East
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 15:27:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 040412DHSDRSjobfair_Freeport.doc - checksum='239094667' byte count= '167424'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Human Services
- contactPhoneNumber: 1-800-843-6154
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62762
- dateCreated: 04 04 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 04 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS) will participate in a job and resource fair for individuals with disabilities on Wednesday, April 11 and Thursday, April 12, 2012. The event will provide information on community resources, services and information about employers in the Freeport area.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 4
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012