Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Department of Human Rights Marks Start of Fair Housing Month [329**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Department of Human Rights Marks Start of Fair Housing Month (040312IDHRFairHousingADV.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
222 South College, Floor 1
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 15:23:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 040312IDHRFairHousingADV.doc - checksum='2401007654' byte count= '59392'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Human Rights
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-5100
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62704
- dateCreated: 04 03 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 03 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Human Rights (IDHR) is teaming up with the Chicago Area Fair Housing Alliance to kick-off Fair Housing Month with a discussion about the timely topic of: Opportunity Mapping: because where you live matters. This approach to housing and community development emphasizes how housing interacts with other important public policy factors such as public education, economic mobility, public health, the environment, and neighborhood stability to affect the overall quality of life. Fair Housing Month commemorates the 44th anniversary of the passage of the 1968 Federal Fair Housing Act.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 3
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012