Unusually warm, dry spring weather could contribute to fire danger
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Unusually warm, dry spring weather could contribute to fire danger (2012, April 3) [328**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Unusually warm, dry spring weather could contribute to fire danger (040312DNRwildfireprevention.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) is reminding Illinoisans and visitors to the state to take precautions to prevent wildfires especially with the unusually warm and dry weather in the state this spring.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Sprfingfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 03 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 03 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:55:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 040312DNRwildfireprevention.doc - checksum='1974906339' byte count= '38400'