Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT and Partners Announce 2011-2012 Operation Teen Safe Driving Winners [325**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT and Partners Announce 2011-2012 Operation Teen Safe Driving Winners (040312IDOTOTSDwinnersrls.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:51:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 040312IDOTOTSDwinnersrls.doc - checksum='2087777910' byte count= '150528'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 04 03 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 03 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation, The Ford Motor Company Fund, The Allstate Foundation, Illinois Secretary of State Jesse White, and Illinois State Police (ISP) today announced the seven winning schools from the 2011-2012 Operation Teen Safe Driving (OTSD) program. The announcement comes as Illinois records declining teen fatality numbers in automobile crashes, demonstrating a 48 percent decrease in 2011 as compared to 2007, when the program first began. The program includes the support of Governor Pat Quinn, the Illinois State Board of Education and the national Governors Highway Safety Association.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 3
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012