Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
April is Sticker Shock Month in Illinois [318**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- April is Sticker Shock Month in Illinois (040212ILCCRelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
101 West Jefferson Street, Ste 3-525
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:38:34 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 040212ILCCRelease.doc - checksum='168339843' byte count= '788992'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Liquor Control Commission
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2136
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 04 02 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 02 2012
- description: For the fourth consecutive year, the State of Illinois is coordinating a statewide educational effort, entitled Sticker Shock Month, reminding adults that it is illegal to give alcohol to minors and for minors to use a fake ID. During the month of April which is also national Alcohol Awareness Month thousands of youth and adult volunteers will visit liquor establishments throughout the state. During their visits, volunteers will post Project Sticker Shock materials as a final reminder to customers that providing alcohol to minors is Illegal, Unhealthy, & Unacceptable.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 2
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012