IEMA Launches Pet Preparedness Radio Spots Featuring Legendary Animal Stories
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Launches Pet Preparedness Radio Spots Featuring Legendary Animal Stories (2012, April 3) [327**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Launches Pet Preparedness Radio Spots Featuring Legendary Animal Stories (040312IEMAAnimalStoriesRadioSpots.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
A new radio public awareness campaign set to hit the airwaves in Illinois will bring a humorous approach to the serious topic of pet emergency preparedness. Legendary radio personality Larry Lujack and his long-time radio associate Tommy Edwards, long known for their Animal Stories vignettes when working together on Chicago radio, have revived their roles as Uncle Lar and Lil Tommy in seven radio spots for the Illinois Emergency Management Agencys (IEMA) statewide preparedness campaign.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62703
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 03 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 03 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:10:33 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 040312IEMAAnimalStoriesRadioSpots.doc - checksum='2407207850' byte count= '120832'