Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, Partners to Announce 2011-2012 Operation Teen Safe Driving Program Winners [316**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, Partners to Announce 2011-2012 Operation Teen Safe Driving Program Winners (040212IDOTOTSDPressConferenceAdvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:51:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 040212IDOTOTSDPressConferenceAdvisory.doc - checksum='271180090' byte count= '100352'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 04 02 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 02 2012
- description: SPRINGFIELD The Illinois Department of Transportation, The Ford Motor Company Fund, The Allstate Foundation, Illinois Secretary of State (SOS) and Illinois State Police (ISP) will announce the winning high schools per region in the 2011-2012 Operation Teen Safe Driving (OTSD) program. The private-public partnership has had a significant impact across the state, improving traffic safety and combating teen driving issues.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April 2
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012