Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Ethics Matters
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Office of Executive Inspector General Newsletter - Illinois Ethics Matters - September 2011 (Newsletter_September_13_20111.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Illinois Ethics Matters September 13, 2011 www.inspectorgeneral.illinois.gov Honesty, Integrity, Service newsletter from the Office of Executive Inspector General for the Agencies of the Illinois Governor Office of Executive Inspector General Ricardo Meza Executive Inspector General Cole S. Kain Chief of Staff & General Counsel James J. Bonk Director of Investigations Neil P. Olson Deputy Director & Chief of Springfield Division Rochelle Hardy Chief Financial & Compliance Officer David Keahl Director of Ethics Training & Compliance Wendy Washington Director of Human Resources Chicago Office: W. Randolph Street Suite 1900 Chicago, IL (312) 814-5600 Springfield Office: E. Adams Street 14th Floor Springfield, IL (217) 558-5600 Hotline: Phone: (866) 814-1113 TTY: (888) 261-2734 Recent News The Executive Ethics Commission recently issued three redacted final reports related to the following matters investigated by the OEIG: In re: Alvin Forbes, 10-01167, involved an Illinois Department of
32 W. Randolph
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:47:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- Newsletter_September_13_20111.pdf - checksum='242568489' byte count= '439666'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Chicago
- contactName: Dana Ross
- contactOrganization: Office of Executive Inspector General
- contactPhoneNumber: 312-814-5600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 1900
- contactZipCode: 60601
- dateCreated: 09 13 2011
- dateLastModified: 09 13 2011
- description: This monthly Newsletter entitled Illinois Ethics Matters dated September 13, 2011, has recent news of the Office of Executive Inspector General for the Agencies of the Illinois Governor("OEIG").
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Office of Executive Inspector General
- volumeOrYear: 2011