Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Ethics Matters
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Office of Executive Inspector General Newsletter - Illinois Ethics Matters - March 2011 (March_16_2011_OEIG_Newsletter1.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
32 W. Randolph
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:43:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- March_16_2011_OEIG_Newsletter1.pdf - checksum='3097422575' byte count= '261600'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Chicago
- contactName: Dana Ross
- contactOrganization: Office of Executive Inspector General
- contactPhoneNumber: 312-814-5600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 1900
- contactZipCode: 60601
- dateCreated: 03 16 2011
- dateLastModified: 03 16 2011
- description: This monthly Newsletter entitled Illinois Ethics Matters dated March 16, 2011, has recent news of the Office of Executive Inspector General for the Agencies of the Illinois Governor("OEIG").
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Office of Executive Inspector General
- volumeOrYear: 2011