Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Ethics Matters
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Office of Executive Inspector General Newsletter - Illinois Ethics Matters - January 2011 (January_20_2011_OEIG_newsletter1.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Honesty, Integrity, Service newsletter from the Office of Executive Inspector General Ricardo Meza Executive Inspector General Sean Ginty Chief of Staff & General Counsel Cole S. Kain First Deputy Inspector General James J. Bonk Director of Investigations Neil P. Olson Deputy Director & Chief of Springfield Division Rochelle Hardy Chief Financial & Compliance Officer David Keahl Director of Ethics Training & Compliance Wendy Washington Director of Human Resources Bresha Brewer Legislative Liaison Chicago Office: W. Randolph Street Suite 1900 Chicago, IL (312) 814-5600 Springfield Office: E. Adams Street 14th Floor Springfield, IL (217) 558-5600 Hotline: Phone: (866) 814-1113 TTY: (888) 261-2734 Senate Bill 3965, designating the OEIG to serve as executive inspector general for the RTA and its related Transit Boards (Pace, Metra and CTA), now awaits signature by the Governor. Revised forms and instructions regarding "revolving door" employment restrictions may now be found at the OEIG'
32 W. Randolph
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:42:24 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- January_20_2011_OEIG_newsletter1.pdf - checksum='2276389902' byte count= '108953'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Chicago
- contactName: Dana Ross
- contactOrganization: Office of Executive Inspector General
- contactPhoneNumber: 312-814-5600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 1900
- contactZipCode: 60601
- dateCreated: 01 20 2011
- dateLastModified: 01 20 2011
- description: This monthly Newsletter entitled Illinois Ethics Matters dated September 20, 2011, has recent news of the Office of Executive Inspector General for the Agencies of the Illinois Governor("OEIG").
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Office of Executive Inspector General
- volumeOrYear: 2011