Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Ethics Matters
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Office of Executive Inspector General Newsletter - Illinois Ethics Matters - September 2010 (OEIGG_Newsletter_Sep_20101.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Honesty, Integrity, Service newsletter from the Office of Executive Inspector General Ricardo Meza Acting Executive Inspector General Sydney R. Roberts First Deputy Inspector General Sean Ginty General Counsel Deborah Ellis Deputy Inspector General Complaints & Compliance Gilbert R. Jimenez Deputy Inspector General for Special Operations and Analysis Millicent Willis Deputy Inspector General Investigations James Bonk Director of Investigations Rochelle Hardy Chief Financial Officer David Keahl Director of Ethics Training & Compliance Wendy Washington Human Resources Manager Bresha Brewer Legislative Liaison Chicago Office: W. Randolph Street Suite 1900 Chicago, IL (312) 814-5600 Springfield Office: E. Adams Street 14th Floor Springfield, IL (217) 558-5600 Hotline: Phone: (866) 814-1113 TTY: (888) 261-2734 http://inspectorgeneral.il.gov/ Appointment of New Executive Inspector General Effective September 7, 2010, Ricardo Meza was appointed Executive Inspector General for the Agencies o
32 W. Randolph
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:25:23 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- OEIGG_Newsletter_Sep_20101.pdf - checksum='3216865116' byte count= '120087'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Chicago
- contactName: Dana Ross
- contactOrganization: Office of Executive Inspector General
- contactPhoneNumber: 312-814-5600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 1900
- contactZipCode: 60601
- dateCreated: 09 17 2010
- dateLastModified: 09 17 2010
- description: This monthly Newsletter entitled Illinois Ethics Matters dated September 16, 2010, has recent news of the Office of Executive Inspector General for the Agencies of the Illinois Governor("OEIG").
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Office of Executive Inspector General
- volumeOrYear: 2010