Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Office of Executive Inspector General Monthly Report January 2012 (Monthly_Report_Jan_20121.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.Office of Executive Inspector General for the Agencies of the Illinois Governor www.inspectorgeneral.illinois.gov MONTHLY REPORT January 2012 Number of allegations received: Number of investigations initiated: Number of investigations concluded: Number of investigations pending:1 Number of complaints forwarded to the Attorney General for Executive Ethics Commission hearing: Number of pending matters with the Executive Ethics Commission: Number of allegations referred to law enforcement: Cases pending as of December 31, 2011.
32 W. Randolph
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:40:14 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- Monthly_Report_Jan_20121.pdf - checksum='1319975097' byte count= '24113'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Chicago
- contactName: Dana Ross
- contactOrganization: Office of Executive Inspector General
- contactPhoneNumber: 312-814-5600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 1900
- contactZipCode: 60601
- dateCreated: 02 16 2012
- dateLastModified: 02 16 2012
- description: This Montly Report for January 2012 reports information on investigations of the Office of Executive Inspector General for the Agencies of the Illinois Governor "OEIG."
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Office of Executive Inspector General
- volumeOrYear: 2012