Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Office of Executive Inspector General Monthly Report April 2011 (Monthly_Report_April_20111.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.MONTHLY REPORT April 2011 Number of allegations received: Number of investigations initiated: Number of investigations concluded: Number of investigations pending:1 Number of complaints forwarded to the Attorney General for Executive Ethics Commission hearing: Number of pending matters with the Executive Ethics Commission: Number of allegations referred to law enforcement: Cases pending as of March 31, 2011.
32 W. Randolph
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:32:12 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- Monthly_Report_April_20111.pdf - checksum='1610627866' byte count= '76083'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Chicago
- contactName: Dana Ross
- contactOrganization: Office of Executive Inspector General
- contactPhoneNumber: 312-814-5600
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: Suite 1900
- contactZipCode: 60601
- dateCreated: 04 21 2011
- dateLastModified: 04 21 2011
- description: This Montly Report for April 2011 reports information on investigations of the Office of Executive Inspector General for the Agencies of the Illinois Governor "OEIG."
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Office of Executive Inspector General
- volumeOrYear: 2011