People v. Mullins
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Mullins (2011, April 21) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE FREEMAN delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Justice Burke concurred in the judgment and opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride specially concurred, with opinion. Justice Garman specially concurred, with opinion, joined by Justices Thomas, Karmeier, and Theis. This Chicago defendant was convicted of felony possession of heroin with intent to deliver. At his Cook County jury trial, Chicago police gave testimony as to how, in 2005, defendant was observed making what appeared to be drug sales on West Washington Street.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 04 21 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 04 21 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:26:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 108909.pdf - checksum='2118472746' byte count= '171293'
- 108909s.pdf - checksum='602332329' byte count= '86575'