General Motors Corp. v. Pappas
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
General Motors Corp. v. Pappas (2011, May 19) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE THEIS delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Freeman, Thomas, Garman, Karmeier, and Burke concurred in the judgment and opinion. A 2005 amendment to the Property Tax Code (Pub. Act 94558) stated that the interest rate paid on a property tax refund, following a successful tax protest, would change, effective January 1, 2006, from a flat 5% to a rate which is the lesser of 5% or a rate based on the consumer price index. This latter rate has been lower.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 19 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 19 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:11:26 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 108893.pdf - checksum='144960097' byte count= '145104'
- 108893s.pdf - checksum='3190001703' byte count= '90818'