People v. Ward
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
People v. Ward (2011, June 16) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
CHIEF JUSTICE KILBRIDE delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Justices Freeman, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Garman dissented, with opinion, joined by Justices Thomas and Karmeier. In 2007, this Cook County defendant was brought to trial for the 2002 criminal sexual assault of a woman who lived on the south side of Chicago. She had left her home at midnight to go to a store. Subsequently, she identified defendant in a police lineup. At trial, she testified as to how this defendant pushed her into a van and raped her.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 16 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 16 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:47:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 108690.pdf - checksum='3836551824' byte count= '159329'
- 108690s.pdf - checksum='1838224378' byte count= '44224'