Snyder v. Heidelberger
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Snyder v. Heidelberger (2011, June 16) 
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
JUSTICE GARMAN delivered the judgment of the court, with opinion. Chief Justice Kilbride and Justices Thomas, Karmeier, Burke, and Theis concurred in the judgment and opinion. Justice Freeman dissented, with opinion. Plaintiff, a Du Page County widow, discovered after her husbands death in 2007 that the marital home was claimed by her stepson, who brought an action in forcible entry and detainer to remove her from the property. She had thought she was a joint tenant with her husband and was entitled to the premises by right of survivorship.
Organization: Illinois Supreme Court
200 East Capitol
Springfield, IL 62701-1720
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 06 16 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 16 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:34:08 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 111052.pdf - checksum='2557569713' byte count= '110878'
- 111052s.pdf - checksum='3293783227' byte count= '86163'