Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [12-0035]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (12-0035.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] May 3, 2012 Gwendolyn Cossom vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 12-0035 Complaint as to meter improperly installed in Riverforest, Illinois. Gwendolyn Cossom Eve Moran Madison St. Atty. for Respondent Riverforest, IL Law Office of Eve Moran S. Halsted St. Chicago, IL Mark L. Goldstein Thomas S. O'Neill Atty. for Respondent Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. Commonwealth Edison Company Province Circle S. LaSalle St., Ste. Mundelein, IL Chicago, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on May 2, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed by Commonwealth Edison Company and Gwendolyn Cossom on April 6, 2012. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Hilliard
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:15:32 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 12-0035.pdf - checksum='475337501' byte count= '115289'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 03 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 03 2012
- description: Gwendolyn Cossom -vs- Commonwealth Edison Company: Complaint as to meter improperly installed in Riverforest, Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission
- volumeOrYear: 2012