Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action [11-0773]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (11-0773.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] May 3, 2012 John Hummel Insurance Agency vs- RealGY, LLC d/b/a Realgy Energy Services 11-0773 Complaint as to falsely indentifying themselves as ComEd representative and illegally without consent or contract switching electrical service with ComEd to Realgy Energy Services without notification. John Hummel Document Processor John Hummel Insurance Agency RealGY, LLC E. Rand Rd., Ste. d/b/a Realgy Energy Services Arlington Heights, IL Northwest Registered Agent Service, Inc. 1900 E. Golf Rd., Ste. 950A Schaumburg, IL Laura LaRocco & Michael Vrtis W. Michael Seidel Realgy LLC Atty. for Respondent 1100 New Britain Ave., Ste. Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC West Hartford, CT S. Michigan Ave., Ste. 1100 Chicago, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on May 2, 2012, GRANTED with Prejudice the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss, filed by RealGY, LLC d/b/a R
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:14:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0773.pdf - checksum='2240923414' byte count= '115900'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 03 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 03 2012
- description: John Hummel Insurance Agency -vs- RealGY, LLC d/b/a Realgy Energy Services: Complaint as to falsely indentifying themselves as a ComEd representative and illegally without consent or contract switching electrical service with ComEd to Realgy Energy Services without notification.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission