Certificate of Commission Action
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Certificate of Commission Action (2012, May) [11-0555]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Certificate of Commission Action (11-0555.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Caliph Jackson -vs- Commonwealth Edison Company: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on May 2, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed by Commonwealth Edison Company and Caliph Jackson on April 16, 2012.
Illinois Commerce Commission
Organization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Springfield, IL 62706
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 03 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 03 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:18:20 UTC
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0555.pdf - checksum='2580648586' byte count= '115140'