Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [11-0077]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (11-0077.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] May 3, 2012 Shawn McGraw Adams vs- Commonwealth Edison Company 11-0077 Complaint as to billing/charges in Chicago, Illinois. Shawn McGraw Adams Thomas S. O'Neill S. Evans, Apt. Sr. Vice President & General Counsel Chicago, IL Commonwealth Edison Company S. LaSalle St., Ste. Chicago, IL Mark L. Goldstein Atty. for Respondent Mark L. Goldstein, P.C. Province Circle Mundelein, IL CERTIFICATE OF COMMISSION ACTION Dear Sir/Madam: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on May 2, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed by Commonwealth Edison Company and Shawn McGraw Adams on August 29, 2011. Related memoranda will be available on our web site (www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket) in the docket number referenced above. Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Baker
850 East Madison Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:16:41 UTC
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0077.pdf - checksum='819812702' byte count= '114902'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 03 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 03 2012
- description: Shawn McGraw Adams -vs- Commonwealth Edison Company: This is to certify that the Commission in conference on May 2, 2012, GRANTED the Stipulation and Joint Motion to Dismiss with Prejudice, filed by Commonwealth Edison Company and Shawn McGraw Adams on August 29, 2011.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission
- volumeOrYear: 2012