Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Notice of Commission Action [11-0142]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Notice of Commission Action (11-0059.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois > ' ' < > @ -7434] May 3, 2012 Great Northern Utilities, Inc. 11-0059 Proposed general increase in water rates. Camelot Utilities, Inc. 11-0141 REHEARING Proposed general increase in water and sewer rates. (Cons) Lake Holiday Utilities Corporation 11-0142 Proposed general increase in water rates. SERVED ELECTRONICALLY NOTICE OF COMMISSION ACTION TO ALL PARTIES OF INTEREST: Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on May 2, 2012, DENIED the Oral Argument requested on behalf of Camelot Utilities, Inc., Great Northern Utilities, Inc. and Lake Holiday Utilities Corporation on April 23, 2012. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Rolando Chief Clerk EAR:lkb Administrative Law Judge Teague cc: Accounting Water Rates Mr. Ostrander Mr. Johnson Ms. Harden Mr. Bridal Mr. Smith Mr. Boggs Mr. Struck Mr. Rukosuev Ms. Freetly Finance Service List 11-0059c * Active Parties John Hoy, Steven Lubertozzi, Dhwani S. Mehta & Lena Georgiev Great Northern Ut
850 East Madison Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:15:13 UTC
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0059.pdf - checksum='1053453115' byte count= '162672'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 04 23 2012
- dateLastModified: 04 23 2012
- description: Great Northern Utilities, Inc., (11-0059); Camelot Utilities, Inc. (11-0141); Lake Holiday Utilities Corporation (11-0142): Notice is hereby given that the Commission in conference on May 2, 2012, DENIED the Oral Argument requested on behalf of Camelot Utilities, Inc., Great Northern Utilities, Inc. and Lake Holiday Utilities Corporation on April 23, 2012.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: April
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission
- volumeOrYear: 2012