Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- order (11-0194order.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:37:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0194order.doc - checksum='1573449774' byte count= '54272'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7434
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 02 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 02 2012
- description: Illinois-American Water Company: Application for Certificates of Public Convenience and Necessity to Provide Water Service to Certain areas in and around the City of Pontiac in Livingston County, Illinois pursuant to section 8-406 of the public utilties act.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Commerce Commission
- volumeOrYear: 2012