Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Order (2012) [11-0194]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- order (11-0194order.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois-American Water Company: Application for Certificates of Public Convenience and Necessity to Provide Water Service to Certain areas in and around the City of Pontiac in Livingston County, Illinois pursuant to section 8-406 of the public utilties act.
Illinois Commerce Commission
Organization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 02 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:37:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 11-0194order.doc - checksum='1573449774' byte count= '54272'