Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Order (2012) [10-0379]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- order (10-0379order.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
IQ Telecom, Inc.: Application for designation as an eligible telecommunications carrier for purposes of receiving federal universal service support pursuant to Section 214(e)(2) of the Telecommunications Act of 1996.
Illinois Commerce Commission
Organization: Illinois Commerce Commission - Chief Clerks Office
527 E. Capitol Ave.
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 02 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:02:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 10-0379order.doc - checksum='858311311' byte count= '50176'