Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Digester/Over the Spillway
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.1 "for optimum operation/maintenance of all water and wastewater facilities" Vol. No. Winter/Spring 2007 Robbie Lawrence, age 9, of Pekin is Honored with Governor's PATH Award "Littlest Lobbyist" is Also Hero To His Neighbors For Helping Get Better Water The water from the shallow private well serving his home in the subdivision of Meadow Lawn in Pekin "tasted and smelled bad", as did that of his neighbors, so Robbie Lawrence decided to make it the subject for story called "Ugly Water" for Mrs. Marj Oesch's second-grade class at Starke Elementary School. The story concluded: "It looks bad. It smells like rotten eggs. You don't want to drink it, folks." It so impressed the class that it became the basis for another project in which the students created "Valentine's Day cards" for Governor Rod Blagojevich, asking for his help in getting better water for Robbie and his neighbors in Meadow Lawn. Robbie and his grandmother, Sandra Jones, went to Springfield on Feb. 15, 2006, and presented
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:41:01 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120501192526_winter-spring07.pdf - checksum='1443434313' byte count= '241817'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 01 15 2008
- dateLastModified: 01 15 2008
- description: This title is a periodical published by the Illinois EPA Bureau of Water providing relevant information to professionals in the water/wastewater/drinking water treatment fields.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2007 Winter/Spring
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/water/digester/v66/n1/winter-spring07.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 66 no. 1