Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Digester/Over the Spillway
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.1 "for optimum operation/maintenance of all water and wastewater facilities" Vol. No. Summer 2006 Illinois EPA Issues Annual Compliance Report For Public Water Supplies Community water supplies continue to improve delivery of safe drinking water to Illinois consumers State of Illinois Rod R. Blagojevich, Governor Illinois Environmental Protection Agency Douglas P. Scott, Director Illinois Environmental Protection Agency During calendar year 2005, 92.4 percent of those served by Illinois community water supplies received drinking water that met all health requirements, according to information recently provided to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency by the Illinois EPA in its Annual Compliance Report. This means that when more than 10.7 million persons in Illinois tur ned the tap for water for drinking, cooking or bathing, they received drinking water that did not exceed established health limits for state and federal regulated contaminants. The eport, prepared as required by the
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:31:30 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120501192508_summer2006.pdf - checksum='2726310316' byte count= '758490'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 06 19 2007
- dateLastModified: 06 27 2007
- description: This title is a periodical published by the Illinois EPA Bureau of Water providing relevant information to professionals in the water/wastewater/drinking water treatment fields.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2006 Summer
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/water/digester/v65/n2/summer2006.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 65 no. 2