Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Digester/Over the Spillway
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.1 "for optimum operation/maintenance of all water and wastewater facilities" Vol. No. Fall 2005 IEPA Bureau of Water Staffers Assist Hurricane Katrina victims in Louisiana Four Illinois EPA Bureau of Water staff members were part of Taskforce Illinois that assisted water supplies in completing damage assessments in the New Orleans area after the devastation from Hurricane Katrina. Dave McMillan, field operations section manager in the Division of Public Water Supply in Springfield, Dean Studer, Division of Water Pollution Control Permit Section in Springfield, Jon Lam, Division of Public Water Supply in the Marion Regional Office and Allen Anderson, Water Pollution Control in the Des Plaines Regional Office volunteered to join seven Illinois Department of Public Health staffers and more than Illinois law enforcement officers on the Taskforce. "We worked with the Louisiana Rural Water Association and various parish sanitarians and they were out with us almost every day. So part of the
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:28:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120501192455_fall-2005.pdf - checksum='1623946286' byte count= '336731'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 12 09 2005
- dateLastModified: 03 08 2006
- description: This title is a periodical published by the Illinois EPA Bureau of Water providing relevant information to professionals in the water/wastewater/drinking water treatment fields.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2005 Fall
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/water/digester/v64/n3/fall-2005.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 64 no. 3